iPhone Control Center provides a convenient way to perform quick actions with just one tap. Few people know that instead of scrolling through settings, you can change the preferred Wi-Fi network just by swiping on the iPhone’s Control Center and pressing and holding the Wi-Fi icon. This saves time and makes it easy to connect to other networks. In this article, we are going to provide you How to change Wi-Fi network in Control Center on iPhone.
Likewise, you can quickly connect to Bluetooth devices from the same location. Keep reading to learn how to change Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth devices directly from Control Center.
How to change the Wi-Fi network in Control Center on iPhone
- Open the Center by swiping down from the screen’s right-hand side on iPhone X or later.
For older devices, swipe up from the screen’s bottom.
- Long press the four icon group at the top left that shows Airplane Mode, Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth symbols.
- Long-press on the Wi-Fi icon.
- You will see a list of available WiFi networks with the one you’re currently connected to visible at the top of the list.
- To change the network, tap the network you want to connect to.
If your chosen community is password covered and you’ve earlier entered the password, it will robotically connect.
However, If you are making an attempt to join a community for the first time and require a password, you will be taken into the Wi-Fi Settings the place you can enter and keep the password.
Connect to Bluetooth devices from Control Center
- To open the Control Center, swipe down from the screen’s right-hand facet on iPhone X or later. For before devices, swipe up from the screen’s bottom.
- Long press on the 4 icons at the pinnacle left that suggest Airplane Mode, Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth symbols.
- Long-press on the Bluetooth icon.
- You will see a listing of all the on-hand Bluetooth gadgets from the place you can faucet to the one you desire to join to. There’s additionally the alternative to go to the Bluetooth settings if you desire to customize something else.
So have you tried this handy trick to connect to a Bluetooth device or change the Wi-Fi network from the Control center? Share your experience or more questions in the comments below. You may also like to check out how to troubleshoot Wi-Fi on your iPhone if you’re having trouble.
Read this too;
- Find your Lost iPhone, Even if it’s off
- iPhone tricks that iOS 16 and 15 users should know
- How to Convert Picture to Text in iOS 16?
- How to Turn Your iPhone 13 into a Magnifying Glass?